219b McDonald Street, Joondanna WA 6060
Welcome home to contemporary living.
You will appreciate a great sense of space, and central conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Great sense of space with huge open plan living
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage and bench space, plus a dishwasher
– Air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– Sliding doors lead out the huge covered patio
– Easy care, reticulated gardens
– Generous bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Large laundry with extra W/C
– Separate storage shed for any bulkier items
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour, Mt Hawthorn, for it’s vibrant and trendy cafe scene
– 2.6km to Glendalough Train Station for an easy commute
– Joondanna Reserve and Greenville Reserve a stone’s throw away
– Talk a stroll to Joondanna Community Food garden which is just 650m away
– High frequency bus routes to get you into town, which under 6km away
– Within 1.1km of retail conveniences at Flinders Square
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…