Charm and character
A sweet, street front home. Nestled unassumingly among the best of Mount Lawley and Inglewood.
Conveniently positioned on the ground floor, with some white goods included to make for an easy move.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Light, open plan living with fresh floor covering throughout
– Kitchen flows into the living zone, equipped with a dishwasher
– Split system air conditioning services the whole space
– Front garden facing bedroom, with built-in robes
– The spacious bathroom combined laundry comes with a washing machine and a separate toilet
– Low maintenance front courtyard to soak up the leafy street aspect
Pets: To be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay, plus easy street parking
– Just over 1.5km to Edith Cowan University (ECU), Mount Lawley
– Walking distance to a number of local reserves and parks
– If golf is your game, your only 650m away from Mount Lawley Golf Club
– Reach Beaufort Street café and retail strip, stating with Finlay & Sons, within 1.5km
– The suburb home to the Inglewood Night Markets, also on Beaufort Street
– High frequency bus routes on Walter Road will get you to the city, in just over 6km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Inglewood is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling. With a name thought to have been derived from the Norwegian barque…