194 South Terrace, Como WA 6152
Come home to character at the South Perth border.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Charming home with Jarrah floors throughout
– The front living room has reverse cycle air conditioning
– Central kitchen with retro cabinetry
– 3 bedrooms plus a sleepout, for your home office or studio
– Enjoy low maintenance outdoor living in the side courtyard
– Separate laundry and under house storage at the rear
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Street parking only
– 650m walk to Collier Primary School Como, 1.6km to Kensington Primary School, 1.5km to Penrhos College and 2km to Wesley College
– Just over 2km to Curtin University
– Enjoy local dining and retail experiences off South Terrace, including, Pinto Thai, Hoopla Cafe, Angelo’s Pizza, Charcoal and Chia, Como Hotel and Solo Pizza
– Angelo Street and Preston Street precincts are both approx. 2km away
– Within 5km of Optus Stadium
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Como is situated south of the Perth CBD, and is bound to the west by the Swan and Canning rivers. It is a picturesque area filled with parklands, reserves, and…