Beaufort and beyond
Ideally located among Perth’s entertainment and arts district, you will love the short stroll to the many restaurants, and trendy retail of Beaufort Street.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living which extends seamlessly onto your balcony
– Well appointed kitchen featuring a large stone bench, and optimal storage – also including dishwasher and fridge
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning to the master bedroom and living zone
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– European laundry cleverly tucked away, dryer included
– Ample storage solutions throughout including storeroom and linen cupboard
– Rest easy knowing your new home is located within a secure complex with unique fob entry to each floor
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure car bay for one
Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection
– Positioned right on the doorstep to the café strip on Beaufort Street; including Mary St Bakery, Si Paradiso, Two Fat Indians to name a few
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, up the road approx. 600m away
– Grab a coffee from one of the local favorite’s, then head to Hyde Park, located approx. 550m away
– If walking isn’t your thing, there are free flowing buses on Beaufort Street that will get you to the city, within 1.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living