Bright spaces and fresh updates entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
You will appreciate multiple living options, inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Rear home, for added peace and quiet
– Separate living room to the front of the house
– The central, entertainers’ kitchen, comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Robes to all four bedrooms, plus an ensuite to the main bedroom
– Enjoy versatile outdoor living options, with front and side courtyards
– Evaporative air conditioning throughout
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus driveway parking
– 260m walk to the excitement of Leederville’s café and restaurant strip – Oxford Street
– 650m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA, which is conveniently open 24/7
– 1km to Leederville Train Station, alternatively there are bus stops en route to Perth CBD as close as 300m
– Convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street and Leederville Parade
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…