130 Fifth Avenue, Mount Lawley WA 6050
Fifth Avenue charm
Exemplifying Mount Lawley charm, with compelling options for outdoor living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Jarrah floors and high, ornate ceilings welcome you home
– Cosy front lounge room with stained glass windows and a decorative fireplace
– The practical kitchen is equipped with gas cooking
– Central bathroom has a claw foot bath for your relaxation
– Laundry within the sunroom; there’s space for storage or to setup a home office
– For your comfort, there is split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom
– Side access to the shed/workshop out back
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking
– 500m walk to Beaufort Street for the Inglewood Hotel, then, Hood Burger, General Public Food Co and Testun Bar, to name a few
– Approx. 900m to local retail at The Good Grocer 2nd Ave IGA
– Proximity to local schools; reach Mount Lawley Primary School in 650m, Mount Lawley Senior High School in 850m and Perth College in 1.4km
– Approx. 1.1km to Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley
– Reach Perth city within 5km, with buses on North Street and Beaufort Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
- High ceilings
About Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley is an inner northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The suburb is bounded by the Swan River to the east, Vincent, Harold and Pakenham Streets to the south,…