1/29 Orchid Street, Joondanna WA 6060
Boutique apartment living, where you’ll appreciate being setback from the street and from the neighbouring apartments.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living, extends to your covered courtyard
– Split system air conditioning, to get you through the seasons
– Sleek kitchen, with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Both bedrooms have built-in robes
– European laundry conveniently tucked away
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered secure car bay
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Two streets away from Marcos Organic Pizza
– Appreciate all the bars and restaurants Mount Hawthorn has to offer, within 1km
– High frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road to get you into the City, which is approx. 5.5km away
– Within 800m of retail conveniences at Flinders Square
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…