1/214 Edinboro Street, Joondanna WA 6060
Easy to live
Leafy aspects and designer flare entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
Enjoying living amongst a boutique group of 8 residences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living/kitchen/meals with split system air conditioning to spread the comfort
– Living zone extends to your private courtyard
– The sleek kitchen has gas cooking and is equipped with a dishwasher
– Main bedroom with mirrored robes, air-conditioning and ensuite
– Spacious second bedroom with built-in-robes
– European laundry comes with a clothes dryer
– Separate storeroom for any bulkier items
Pets: Cats to be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport, plus street parking for guests
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex on the upper level, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Within 1km of retail conveniences at Flinders Square
– Under 6km to Perth City, with city vistas from your street
– Enjoy weekends and evenings along the Mount Hawthorn strip, 2km away
– Two streets away from Marcos Organic Pizza
– High-frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…