Switch to Swan
Convenience is key.
Street front positioning and thoughtful upgrades throughout promote easy living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living is extended via your front porch
– Sleek, glossy kitchen with optimal store space, including a chic breakfast bar
– Modernised bathroom boasting heat lamps, heated towel rails and laundry provisions
– Refreshed bedrooms with LED downlights
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the living zone
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single covered car bay
– Commute to and from the CBD with ease, with the nearest bus stop 300m away
– 200m to your local IGA, alternatively Dog Swamp Shopping Centre which boasts an array of shops and eateries is just minutes away
– Convenient freeway access via Hutton Street
– Surrounded by local parks and reserves for your enjoyment
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…