This elevated family residence, split over two spacious levels, has a contemporary edge and a neutral palette with modern sophistication.
Design, space and light paired with impeccable taste and quality finishes are hallmarks of this beautiful home of substantial proportion.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Chefs kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances, glass splash back, waterfall bench top and clever storage solutions throughout
– Huge master suite with walk in robe/study and a luxury ensuite featuring shower, separate spa bath and double vanity
– Split system air conditioning units throughout
– Shoppers entry from the remote double garage
– Quality finishes throughout including; timber flooring, down lights, frame-less glass stair balustrade and high ceilings
– Built in robes to bedroom two and three
– 200m to Joondanna Reserve
– Talk a stroll to Joondanna Community Food garden which is just 180m away
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour Mt Hawthorn for it’s vibrant and trendy cafe scene
– Less than 2km to Glendalough Train Station, alternatively buses to the City stop less than 200m from the property
The sheer size and scale must be viewed to be truly appreciated. An opportunity for space, quality and luxury.
Not to be missed!
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 2 Survey Strata Plan: 68808
Volume: 2845 Folio: 116
City of Stirling: $2,465.55 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,757.44 p.a. (approx.)
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 330 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…