Enjoy fresh finishes and leafy aspects at Raimar Gardens.
You will love the outdoor living space, at one of Perth’s most central positions.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ground floor position, at the rear, adjacent to Glendalough Open Space
– Great sense of space with open plan living
– Enjoy alfresco dining in your generous, garden courtyard
– Contemporary finishes throughout, with an abundance of storage options
– Spacious bathroom and combined laundry
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Within 5km of Perth city
– Convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stops are in proximity
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 350m to Glendalough IGA
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….