C29/305 Harborne, Glendalough WA 6016
Nestled in the heart of Glendalough in a well maintained complex is where you will find this cosy, low maintenance residence.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen providing ample storage space and gas cooking
– Both bedrooms with wardrobes
– Efficient use of space with a combined bathroom/laundry
– The private balcony extends your space for living
– For your comfort there is air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– 5km from the City
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Toilet Facilities
- Window Treatments
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….