C14/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Heart of Harborne
Well situated within this sought after complex, this ground floor unit has all you need; from the spacious courtyard to the prime location.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Conveniently located on the ground floor for easy access
– Open plan living leads out to your spacious courtyard, with leafy surrounds
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage plus gas cooking
– You will appreciate new flooring and painting throughout, plus updates to the kitchen and bathroom
– Split system air conditioning, to get you through the seasons
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour’s Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and café scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….