B2/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Heart of Harborne
Welcome home to your low maintenance abode, superbly positioned within easy reach of shops, public transport and Freeway access.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen providing ample storage space, gas cooking and laminate flooring
– Two bedrooms, one with a wardrobe
– Spacious bathroom combined laundry
– Open plan living which flows out onto your private balcony
– Positioned on the first floor, offering added privacy
– For your comfort, there is reverse cycle air-conditioning to the lounge
Pets: Sorry, pets are not permitted by strata
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated car space
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….