B17/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Enjoy coming and going from your ground floor home and the centrality of living in Glendalough.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Convenient ground floor position
– Open plan living and meals, with your front and courtyard doors offering a gentle breezeway
– Neat kitchen with storage shelves and gas cooking
– Easy care, timber laminate flooring throughout
– Two double bedrooms, both with robes
– Spacious bathroom/combined laundry
– Strong community spirit among complex residents
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated car space
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex on the upper level, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….