The 1 to B at
The freshest of feelings are on offer at this top floor residence.
Green garden aspects welcome you home and practicality awaits within.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Corner position unit for a sense of quiet and privacy
– Great sense of space with open plan living extends to the balcony
– Living zone with with air conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Considered updates throughout, with an abundance of storage options via the sleek cabinetry
– Spacious bathroom and combined laundry
– Full height robes to both bedrooms, the main bedroom has a ceiling fan
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 350m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and café scene
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….