Get in on the ground floor, with a garden aspect to boot.
This two-bedroom home can include some furnishings per your preferences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Front unit, with easy access from your car bay
– Light filled, open plan living. The practical kitchen has gas cooking and plenty of storage options
– Sip your morning coffee on your front porch, overlooking the Raimar gardens
– Robes to both bedrooms, the bed can stay
– Spacious bathroom combined laundry
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Furniture Inclusions: Some items as pictured within this listing can be included, to be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: covered car bay for one vehicle
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right near your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 350m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 5km away
What to do next:
Check out the virtual tour, then it is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….