Green garden aspects welcome you home at this top floor residence.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Corner position unit for a sense of quiet and privacy
– Open plan living with a gentle breezeway when the balcony and front doors are open
– Cook with with gas in the practical kitchen
– Spacious bathroom and combined laundry
– Robes to both bedrooms
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Covered car bay for one vehicle
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 350m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and café scene
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….