The Shalford way
Live light on Shalford Way.
You will appreciate all the space out back!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique, gated group of town homes
– The bright and spacious front living room is air conditioned
– Kitchen with servery opening to the living zone plus gas cooking
– Upstairs you will find all three bedrooms and the bathroom
– Space to roam free in the enclosed back gardens
– Separate laundry and toilet with outside access
Pets: May be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus driveway parking
– 700m walk to local retail at Summerfield Shopping Centre
– Proximity to local schools; Girrawheen Senior High School, Girrawheen Primary School, and Hudson Park Primary School, all within a 1km walk
– Within approx. 10km of the Coast
– Approx. 14km to Perth city
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport