97A McMaster Street, Victoria Park WA 6100
Heart of Victoria Park
Fancy a taste of the Vic Park lifestyle?
You will appreciate being positioned just a leisurely stroll from the buzzing cappuccino strip, in the the sought after Raphael Park Precinct.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Privately set back from the street
– Refreshed throughout
– Kitchen/family/meals is all open plan with a separate lounge
– Kitchen has gas cooking and loads of cupboards and bench space
– Split system air conditioning to kitchen/meals area
– All bedrooms offer built-in robes
– Light and bright bathroom with a separate shower and tub
– Separate toilet located off a spacious laundry
– Paved outdoor area with low maintenance and reticulated gardens
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term and commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage
– Take a leisurely stroll and find yourself on Victoria Park’s main cappuccino strip which is just 950m away
– 1.2km to Victoria Park Central Shopping Centre
– Super convenient access to main highways
– 1.8km to Victoria Park Train Station, alternatively bus stops en route to Perth CBD and Curtin University are just a short walk away
– Walking distance to South Perth and the Swan River
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport