92 Loftus Street, North Perth WA 6006
Meticulously renovated character home with luxury fittings throughout to rival any new build.
You’ll also appreciate an abundance of storage at an inner-city postcode, via the loft storeroom/study space.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Front, side and rear courtyard is screened from the street providing the ideal setting for play and entertaining
– Preserved character features throughout of ornate ceilings, fireplaces and jarrah flooring
– Charming lounge room with French doors connecting you to the front verandah, inciting nostalgia, with city and park views
– Split system air-conditioning to the living zone
– Inviting master bedroom with sprawling walk-in robe and ensuite, there’s also a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning to endorse comfort
– The open plan kitchen and meals zone showcase high, raking ceilings and has access to the rear courtyard- the kitchen with ample cabinetry, granite benchtops, gas cooking and a dishwasher to appease any kind of cook
– Renovated main bathroom
– Spacious second bedroom also opens to the front verandah
– The converted attic provides additional storage or office space
– Separate laundry via side courtyard
– Garden shed for any bulkier items
– Alarm system for peace of mind
Pets: May be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: Two year lease
Parking: One car port, plus off street parking for 3 cars
– Plenty of health and fitness options; located directly across the road from Loftus Recreation Centre and 200m from Beatty Park Leisure Centre
– Take a 550m stroll and find yourself on Oxford Street; home of Leederville’s buzzing café, restaurant and bar scene
– Less than 100m to a bus stop that links directly to the Perth CBD Bus Port
– Super convenient Freeway access 650m away
– Within walking distance of Charles Veryard Reserve and Lake Monger Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 399 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…