The Aire edge
Aire Apartments, where you will enjoy living by contemporary design with exclusive resident amenity- including, a heated swimming pool and rooftop sky lounge.
You will appreciate an easy move as furniture and appliances are included.
Why you will love living HERE:
– 9th floor apartment with impressive area viewings
– Sophisticated kitchen of Bosch appliances and equipped with a fridge and dishwasher
– The semi ensuite bathroom has a laundry nook, with washing machine and clothes dryer
– Dinner with a view on your covered balcony
– For your comfort, there’s split system air conditioning to the living and sleeping zones
– Intercom to welcome guests
– Enjoy exclusive resident amenities of; gymnasium, sauna, 22m solar heated pool, rooftop sky lounge and BBQ gardens, plus meeting rooms if you’re working from home
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application and subject to Council approval
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– 750m walk to RAC Arena and then the cultural and entertainment precincts of the City
– Proximity to the West Perth business district
– 950m to picnics at Kings Park
– 350m to Watertown Brand Outlet Centre
– Convenient transport links and free CAT buses to work on the Terrace , plus 1.5km to Perth Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Below ground pool
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…