Epitomising family living, with plenty of space inside and out.
Appreciate tranquil surrounds, and local conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Quiet cul-de-sac living
– The independent household will appreciate two indoor living areas
– Enjoy alfresco dining among the topical gardens overlooking the sparkling pool
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Shed to the rear for any bulkier items
– For your comfort, there is reverse cycle air conditioning
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage, plus driveway parking for up to four cars
– Enjoy dips and sunsets at Mullaloo Beach, approx. 3.5km away
– Proximity to Beldon Primary School and Belridge Secondary College
– Edith Cowan University is 2.8km away
– 1km walk to Coles, Woolworths, and local shops
– Westfield Whitford City and Lakeside Joodalup Shopping Centre are both within 4km
– Multiple bus stops along Ocean Reef Rd and Marmion Ave, alternatively, Edgewater Train Station is 2.3km away for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living