Character in Cloverdale
Prepare to be wowed on arrival by character and charm at 9 Oakland Avenue.
You will appreciate polished jarrah floor boards, luscious lawns and a great sense of space.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fresh updates include revarnished floors, newly painted and new blinds
– Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Spacious open plan living to bring the household together
– Formal dining area with option to use as a third bedroom
– Retro kitchen with optimal bench space and storage
– Modern bathroom with a tub for your relaxation
– Separate laundry with direct access to the yard
– Versatile utility room, separate from the main house
– Covered patio extends to the huge yard with lawns for days
– Shed in the yard for any bulkier items
– Lawn mowing included
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Garage come workshop, with space for two cars (tandem), plus driveway parking
– Reach Belmont Forum retail and entertainment precinct, within 850m
– Bus stops along Abernethy Road just 400m away for an easy commute
– Under 6km to Perth airport for the FiFos
– Approx. 6.5km to Optus Stadium and Crown Perth
– 1.km to Notre Dame Catholic Primary School and 1km to Cloverdale Primary School
– Forster Park just a 500m stroll away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living