Ewell, love living here
Welcome to homely charm near the Bedford border.
You will enjoy multiple outdoor living zones and comfort within.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Warm character features throughout of Jarrah floorboards and French doors
– Inviting living room extends to the decking lounge zone and the enclosed front yard
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and breakfast bar for casual dining
– Enjoy alfresco entertaining among the tropical, low-maintenance rear gardens
– For your comfort the main bedroom has split system, reverse cycle air conditioning and there’s ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– More convenience and storage in the laundry, plus separate WC
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Gated, driveway parking
– Local shopping and dining options at Galleria Shopping Centre are approx. 1.3km from home
– Enjoy the buzz of Beaufort Street, Inglewood, in just over 2km
– Bus routes along Broun Avenue for an easy commute, reach Perth city in approx. 7km
– Surrounded by Rudloc Reserve, Browns Lake Reserve and Nora Hughes Park
– Proximity to local schools, including, John Forrest Secondary College, Chisholm Catholic College and Hillcrest Primary School, within 1km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning