Character on Chelsford
Positioned near the epicentre of Warwick’s retail and entertainment hub is where you’ll find this unique residence.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Living room can be opened to the dining space which flows to the kitchen with an effortless, retro feel
– Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to living room for year round comfort
– Two bedrooms overlooking the front gardens
– The third bedroom promotes versatility and independent living; connected to an additional living room with access to the yard so you can come and go from the home an alternate way
– Federation themed bathroom with a bath, combined shower
– Rear gardens of hardy plants offer options for covered alfresco entertaining or grassed zones for playing
– Spacious laundry with rear access and separate lavatory
– Small garden shed for any extra storage needs
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single, lock-up garage with additional driveway parking
– 1km to Warwick Grove shops which has loads of shopping, cafes and restaurants
– Walking distance to local parks, reserves and walking trails
– Plenty of things close by to keep you entertained with Warwick bowling and Cinema both within 1km
– Just a short 250m to a bus stop en route to Warwick Train Station
– Super convenient Freeway access via Warwick Road
– 850m to Warwick Senior High School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge