Sleek in design, and set back from the street is your North Perth town home.
Quality appointments flow throughout the open plan living/kitchen zone to the timber decked courtyard.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Gourmet kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
– Room to enjoy in the spacious living and dining areas
– Rear courtyard with retractable awning and built-in seating, perfect for entertaining year round
– Both queen sized bedrooms and bathrooms are upstairs, the bedrooms with robes and air conditioning or ceiling fan
– The main bedroom offers a stylish ensuite, plus its own balcony to reveal city glimpses
– European laundry to the ground floor
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Tandem carport for two, behind the secure gate
Giving a nod to the best of Mount Hawthorn, Leederville and North Perth
– Less than 500m to the Angove street café, retail and bar precinct
– Approx. 550m to North Perth Primary School
– An 800m stroll to the Rosemount Hotel
– Free flowing buses on Charles street to take you into the city, reached within 3.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished floorboards
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…