Renovated from top to bottom, with sophisticated style.
You will appreciate living among the Claremont Quarter precinct.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enviable lower-floor position, with access from Chatsworth Terrace
– The updated kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a washing machine
– The enclosed sunroom/winter garden balcony can also be used as a home office
– Built-in buffet for additional storage, adjacent to the kitchen
– Chic ensuite bathroom with bespoke penny round floor tiles
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Non-allocated parking for one car
– One street away from luxury retail and dining experiences at Claremont Quarter
– Positioned between the Coast and the Swan River
– Walk to top schools within 1km, including, Scotch College, Methodist Ladies’ College and Christ Church Grammar School
– Easy commute to Fremantle or the City, with free flowing buses from Stirling Highway and Claremont Train Station in 700m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
- Open plan living
Claremont is one of Perth’s popular Western Suburbs, located on the northern bank of the Swan River. It is a self-sufficient suburb, with a high residential capacity and several shopping…