Appreciate central conveniences, and ground floor positioning in this boutique group of ten.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living extends to the generous courtyard
– Quaint kitchen with gas cooking
– Built-in-robes and ceiling fans to both bedrooms
– Bathroom with a tub for your relaxation
– Laundry with direct access to outside
– Split system air-conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car port
– 400m stroll to Main Street IGA
– Bus stops along Hutton Street and Main Street for an easy commute
– Super convenient Freeway access 600m away
– Just 400m from various cafes, bars and restaurants on Main Street
– 550m from Osborne Library and Robinson Reserve
– Pharmacy, hardware store, gym, banks, hair dresser, dry cleaner, post office; all just a short walk away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport