9/1 Wylie Place, Leederville WA 6007
Enjoy a sense of serene in your parkside, Leedy home.
You will appreciate the inclusion of some appliances for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– The updated kitchen comes equipped with a fridge
– Enjoy outdoor living in your garden courtyard
– Upstairs you will find the sleeping zones and bathroom
– For your comfort there is split system air conditioning to the living zone and bedrooms
– Washing machine included, within the laundry
– Storage convenience, under the stairs, plus a garden shed
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport, plus space for a small car adjacent to this
– Access to Brentham Reserve from the end of the cul-de-sac
– Oxford Street is at the end of your street, for all the Leederville faves
– Bus stops along Oxford Street for an easy commute, and 1.3km to Leederville Train Station
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Approx. 1km walk to Mount Hawthorn retail, including Woolworths
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…