88a Norman Street, Innaloo WA 6018
Something special awaits on Norman Street.
Bright spaces and designer flare entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Enjoy outdoor living among low-maintenance gardens
– The updated kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Main bedroom with it’s own courtyard
– Robes to two of the bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living and sleeping zones
– Storage options available in the garden shed
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus driveway parking
– 2km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and within 3km of Westfield Innaloo
– Within 5km of Scarborough Beach Esplanade and Trigg Beach
– Walk to local retail and cafes, with, The Saint George Hotel in 750m and
Tucker Fresh Morris IGA in 900m
– Convenient Freeway access via Karrinyup Road, reach Perth city in approx. 10.8km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- DuplexSemi-detached House Category
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Innaloo is a suburb situated 10km northwest of the Perth CBD, bound by a number of major freeways and roads – providing accessibility to the city and major leisure and…