Escape to the City
If you’re seeking an urban escape and wanting to be as central as possible, this humble home is a great choice.
Furnished, well-positioned and low-maintenance, 812/305 Murray Street is the ultimate urban pad.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fully furnished and equipped
– Modern kitchen, ample storage and stainless-steel appliances
– Built-in-robes to both bedrooms
– Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– European laundry, cleverly tucked off the passage to maximise space
– Split system air-conditioning to the open plan living
– Private balcony with breath taking city views
Parking: One allocated car bay
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Pets: Sorry, no pets
– Positioned on the eighth floor of Mantra on Murray
– Opposite Raine Square Shopping Centre
– 100m to Perth Underground Train Station, otherwise hope on one of the free CAT buses that run right outside the complex
– Evening drinks can be had at one of Wolf Lane’s trendy bars, located just a stones throw away
– Elizabeth Quay, Woolworths, Royal Perth, St Georges Terrace are all within walking distance
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- City Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living