8 Palin Street, Palmyra WA 6157
Come home to Parkside charm on Palin Street.
You will appreciate multiple outdoor living zones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy outdoor living in the enclosed front gardens or the rear alfresco
– Anya Brock mural to the front room, which can be used a fourth bedroom or a second living area
– Central, open plan kitchen/meals and living zone
– The family bathroom is updated and comes with a tub
– Separate laundry room, with the toilet
– For your comfort there is cooling evaporative air conditioning, a gas heater to the living zone and ceiling fans throughout
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage plus driveway parking
– Charming streetscape, with Emily Main Park at the end of your Street
– Approx. 900m to local Bicton and Palmyra retail, including, Fresh Provisions, POSH Pizza and Woolworths Palmyra
– 1.5km to Bicton Baths and the River
– Reach Royal Fremantle Golf Club within 2.5km
– Proximity to Canning Highway for the City or Freo
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water