8/60 Broadway, Crawley, WA, 6009
Art decadence on Broadway
Character, light filled spaces and leafy aspects combine to keep you wanting home.
Positioned amongst the best of Broadway and within a boutique group of 8 homes.
Why you will love living HERE:
– High ceilings, timber floors, venetian blinds and ornate fireplace
– Well equipped kitchen with clever storage solutions, gas cook top and dishwasher
– Versatile sun-room with a leafy outlook and laundry nook
– Light and bright bathroom with combined shower/tub
– Added privacy of an independent staircase to your front patio
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to living room
Parking: One car garage plus additional off street parking for visitors
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Pets: Considered on application
– Constant flow of buses to Claremont, Leederville and Perth right outside
– Approx. 250m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River which is just minutes away
– Convenient access to the Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– 1.5km to plenty of nature walks through Kings Park
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
- Polished floorboards