8/45 Hayes Avenue, Yokine WA 6060
Immaculate villa, with a light and bright feel throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Wowed on arrival with high cathedral ceilings, and plenty of natural light
– Air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– Practical kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Spacious living area flows out to the courtyard, perfect for entertaining
– Both bedrooms with built in robes
– Huge modern bathroom with walk in shower
– Raised garden beds in courtyard, for those astute veggie gardeners
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One carport
– Take a short stroll to the action of Flinders Street, home to Gino’s Spaghetti Bar, IGA Xpress, and Nubia Café
– Golf lovers will enjoy living a stone’s throw from The Western Australian Golf Club
– Dog Swamp Shopping Centre just 2km down the road, boasting Aldi, Woolworths, BWS and Jetts Gym, to name a few
– Multiple bus stops along Flinders Street for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…