Contemporary comforts at one of Perth’s most central positions, Glendalough.
You will love the outdoor living space and appreciate the considered updates throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– For a sense of space, there is an open division of the meals and living zones, by the kitchen
– Sleek kitchen, with stone benches, subway tiles and gas cooking
– Covered entertainers’ courtyard, to be enjoyed year round
– Upstairs are the three bedrooms, all with robes and the main with a semi-ensuite
– To help the shared household, there is an additional bathroom upstairs, with a tub
– Ducted air conditioning upstairs, keeps the whole home comfortable
– Separate laundry with clothes dryer and access to the clothesline, plus there’s a second WC
– Townhouse within boutique development, set back from the street
– Secure storeroom, adjacent to the parking
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car bays, one is a carport
– Approx. 5km from the CBD, with super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 800m walk to Glendalough Train Station or free flowing buses on Harborne Street to get you around
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Local retail 250m away (Glendalough IGA) plus Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….