8/2-4 Pensioner Guard Road, North Fremantle WA 6159
River |Sea |Me
Complete liveability, complimenting the ultimate North Bank location.
You’ll sense space and lightness upon entry as the hallway extends to leafy vistas.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique group of residences, take the lift or walk-up to your first level home
– Two bedrooms are divided by the bathroom to promote independent living, the master suite with mirrored robes and air conditioning
– Spacious bathroom with European laundry, equipped with clothes dryer
– The living space is extended via the enclosed balcony, to be enjoyed year round
– Sweeping entrance hallway offers additional storage options
– Intercom access to welcome guests
– Secure, covered parking bay plus plenty of surrounding, visitor parking
– Separate storeroom, approx. 4m2
Inclusions: kitchen island bench + stools, clothes dryer, dishwasher
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Where the river, sea and café lifestyle are all within easy reach:
– Approx. 300m to North Fremantle icons, including; Mojo’s Bar, Mrs Brown, Habitue and Old Bridge Cellars
– A leisurely 300m stroll to the river
– Coast Port Beach, host to some of Perth’s best festivals and parties, can be found in just over 1km
– If you do want to leave Freo, the North Fremantle Train Station is approx. 900m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living