8/189 North Beach Drive, Tuart Hill WA 6060
Enjoy parkland tranquillity and central conveniences in unison.
You’ll appreciate the ground floor positioning of your new home and the privacy that comes with an end unit.
Why you will love living HERE:
– End unit, with a quaint porch abutting the established gardens and lush lawns of the complex
– Two double bedrooms with plush carpets and the main bedroom with robes
– Kitchen with meals space combined flows out to the quaint courtyard
– Split system air conditioning to the living room that services the whole home
– The updated bathroom/combined laundry is spacious with new cabinetry
– Separate WC
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay, plus visitor bays for your guests
– Reach Perth city within 8km, with high frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road to get you there
– Local retail and food options aplenty, 500m away
– Main Street Cafes approx. 1km away
– Stroll to Robinson Reserve and Osborne Park Bowling Club in just over 600m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….