8/14 Beatrice Street, Doubleview WA 6018
Enjoy modern conveniences in heart of Doubleview.
You will appreciate a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Secure boutique complex of 8
– Impressed on entry with high raked ceilings and plenty of natural light
– Enjoy alfresco dining with a view on your huge balcony
– Modern kitchen with optimal storage, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Both bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes, and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Separate storeroom for any bulkier items
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
**Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection**
– Under 3km to Scarborough Beach Esplanade, with bus stops in proximity to take you there
– Walk to local retail and cafes, with, Little Sisto in 750m, The Corner Dairy and St Brigid Bar in 350m and Doubleview IGA in 600m
– Both Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Westfield Innaloo are within 2.5km
– Convenient Freeway access via Cedric Street; reach Perth city within approx. 11km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
- Open plan living
Doubleview is a Perth suburb that sits 12km north west of the city centre, close to the coast. It is within the City of Stirling, and there is easy access…