8/125 Waterloo Street, Tuart Hill WA 6060
Waterloo- knowing my fate is to be with you
Comfort and convenience awaits.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Positioned in a quiet group of ten
– Open plan living and high, raking ceilings creating a spacious feeling throughout
– Air-conditioning to the living room, for year round comfort
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage
– Robes to both bedrooms
– Unwind in your private courtyard among leafy surrounds
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One, covered car bay plus visitor bays
– Gyms, pharmacies, retail and cafes, all within 700m
– Super convenient access to Mitchell Freeway via Hutton Street
– Get around with ease, with bus stops within 300m, and Glendalough Train Station within 2km
– Enjoy the surrounding parklands with Greenville Reserve just 750m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….