8/125 Waterloo Street, Tuart Hill WA 6060
Fabulously positioned in a quiet complex of ten.
Enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious feel throughout with open plan living and high ceilings
– Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Built-in-robes to both bedrooms
– Recent updates including new carpet
– Private courtyard to unwind in
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay plus plenty of street parking
– Gyms, cafes, pharmacy and news agencies all within 700m of your front door
– Direct paths to the Mitchell Freeway are in proximity via Hutton Street
– Multiple bus stops en route to Perth CBD and Glendalough Train Station are within short walking distance
– Enjoy the leafy surrounds with Greenville Reserve just 650m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….