79 Norfolk Street, North Perth WA 6006
Character on Norfolk
This residence offers an abundance of space, perfect for the independent household.
Feel the buzz of the nearby Angove Street precinct.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Huge kitchen with optimal storage and gas cooking, great for those who love to entertain
– Ceiling fans to both bedrooms and lounge for comfort during the warmer months
– Spacious enclosed yard with a fruiting lemon tree, ideal for Summer barbecues and lawn games with family and friends
– Separate sunroom to unwind in
– Toilet is conveniently located separate from the bathroom
– Ample storage throughout including an internal storeroom and a lockable shed in the rear yard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage plus additional off street parking for two vehicles on the driveway
– The iconic Rosemount Hotel just 700m away
– A short stroll to Fitzgerald Street, home to an abundance of cafes, restaurants and entertainment
– Get to know your neighbours, Mount Lawley, Highgate, and Leederville all within proximity
– Do your shopping at Coles, less than 1km away
– Bus routes right on your doorstep for an easy commute
– North Perth Primary within proximity
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…