Settle into Mount Hawthorn living on Fairfield.
Relax on your front porch and enjoy city views from your balcony.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Cosy front lounge room plus separate meals zone
– The practical kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Enjoy city and area views from your balcony
– All three bedrooms from the side hallway
– For your comfort there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Separate laundry room adjacent to the balcony
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Lease exclusions: Fenced off, rear land is excluded from the lease
Parking: Single garage, plus driveway parking at the rear
– Walk to all the locals within 500m, La Madonna Nera, Lupo Lab , Spritz Spizzicheria, Paddington Ale House and The Cabin Small Bar, to name a few
– 650m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and within 5km of Bob Hawke College
– Retail at the end of your street, at Hawaiian’s Mezz, including Woolworths
– Convenient freeway access via Powis Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…