77 Tain Street, Ardross WA 6153
Comfort is evoked upon entry into this quintessential family home.
You will appreciate the proximity to the Riseley Street shops, and the sprawling reserve at the end of your street.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Comfort promoted all year round via the ducted heating and cooling system
– Master bedroom with ensuite and a big walk-in robe. There’s also sliding door access to a paved outdoor area should you wish to create a private outdoor retreat
– Front sitting room is pleasantly lit with a tree aspect
– Family sized kitchen; with gas cooking, dishwasher, double oven and double door pantry
– Open plan meals and additional living zone that connects seamlessly to the rear courtyard
– Two secondary bedrooms come off a separate hallway, both with built-in robes
– Spacious laundry with side access
– Main bathroom with a tub plus a separate toilet, located along the bedroom hallway
– Lots of storage awaits, with an internal linen cupboard and an external storage room adjacent to the garage
– Low maintenance outdoor living; the entertaining courtyard has a natural canopy of an elevated tree garden
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Approximately 500m to Applecross Eateries, bars and boutiques
– Dawdle down to The Esplanade, Mount Pleasant for a stroll along the river
– Within 2km of Garden City Shopping Centre
– High frequency bus routes on Canning Highway will deliver you to The Raffles Hotel or Canning Bridge Station in about 10 minutes
– Shirley Strickland Reserve at the end of your street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water