74 London Street, North Perth WA 6006
Art deco essences greet you home.
You will enjoy the comfort within and the space outside.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy leafy surrounds from your front porch
– Charmed on entry with high ceilings, stain glassed windows and polished floor boards throughout
– Inviting front lounge, with decorative fireplace
– Huge kitchen/dining room, with optimal storage
– The independent household will appreciate the additional living zone to the rear, leading into the versatile sunroom
– Enjoy alfresco living under the covered patio, overlooking the huge yard
– Split system air conditioning throughout, for year round comfort
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Gated driveway parking for up to three cars
– 950m walk to Hawaiian’s Mezz and the Mount Hawthorn bar and restaurant precinct
– Enjoy live music and comedy at The Charles Hotel, just 700m away
– Just over 4km to Perth city, with buses on London Street and Charles Street to get you there
– Just over 1km to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and approx. 3.8km to Bob Hawke College
– 100m down the road from Les Lilleyman Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…