70/303 Harborne Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Heart of Harborne
Well situated within this sought after complex, this fully furnished and equipped unit provides the ultimate low maintenance lifestyle.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fully furnished (minus a TV), for an easy move
– Open plan living extends to your private balcony
– Practical kitchen, with gas cooking and optimal storage
– Light and bright feel throughout, with plenty of natural light, light oak floorboards, and neutral décor
– Combined bathroom/laundry
– Air conditioning to the living zone, to get you through the seasons
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….