Tropical gardens and a coastal breeze welcome you home, while outdoor zones seek to appease the whole family.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Elevated and enclosed front gardens, with decking inviting you to unwind
– Sitting room to the front of the home which flows to an open plan kitchen/dining and living zone
– Oasis gardens to make you the envy of all- with covered entertaining/dining space, built-in bar table, cubby house for the kids plus a sparkling pool
– For comfort year-round, there is evaporative cooling throughout, plus split system air conditioning to the main bedroom and ceiling fans to the bedrooms
– Bonus gym/office/utility room, accessed from the rear alfresco. Great for working from home or for storage
– Bathroom along the bedroom hallway and there is a separate laundry and toilet, with access to the rear
– Single garage, or plenty of driveway parking if you prefer to use the garage for additional storage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage plus driveway parking for 3-4 vehicles
– Conveniently, two streets (500m) away from Duncraig Senior High School
– Weekends are sorted; Hillarys Boat Harbour is within 3km, then a little further for coastal walks to the likes of Voyage Kitchen
– Just over 2km to Duncraig Fresh IGA, Little H Café and Duncraig Primary School
– Reach Perth city within 20km or get there by train- Greenwood Train Station is approx. 2.5km way
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Open plan living