Home for whole
Enjoy the serenity and leafy surrounds of Ferncroft Way.
The household will appreciate their own space, to live, work and unwind.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Welcoming sunken lounge with exposed brick feature wall and high raking ceilings
– The updated kitchen overlooks the main living and meals zone
– If you’re working from home there’s a bonus office room adjacent to the kitchen
– Enjoy outdoor entertaining by your tropical swimming pool
– Third WC in the laundry, convenient for guest use
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for your comfort through the seasons
– Space to work and tinker in the garage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double lock-up garage and driveway parking
– Walk to local schools, including, Dalmain Primary School and Goollelal Primary School, within 800m
– Approx. 1.8km to Greenwood Train Station and Freeway entries, for an easy commute to the City
– Kingsley Village is 1.6km away, home to All Foods Market Kingsley IGA, Dome Cafe and your Sunday roast at The Kingsley Tavern
– Alternatively, reach Kingsway City Shopping Centre in 3.5km
– Within 7km of Hillarys Boat Harbour and the Coast, plus proximity to local parks and reserves
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge