7 Canary Place, Kardinya WA 6163
Home at last
Enjoy the serenity and leafy surrounds of Canary Place.
Much space, with multiple living zones to accommodate the entire household.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Leafy palm trees welcome you home
– Cosy front lounge room adjacent to the entry
– The entertainer’s kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Additional living zone to the back of the home, ideal for the independent household
– Main bedroom with ensuite and the family bathroom has a tub
– Laundry with extra cupboard space
– Plenty of room to play in the backyard
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zones, and three of the bedrooms
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, plus driveway parking
– 1.2km to local retail at Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, home to Coles and Kmart
– Convenient Freeway access via South Street
– Two streets from Beeliar Regional Park
– 850m to Murdoch University
– Approx. 8km to the action in Fremantle
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport