7/295 Roberts Road, Subiaco WA 6008
Within the tree-lined streets of Subiaco is your timeless terrace town home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living, bookended by a quaint rear courtyard and charming front patio
– Bespoke kitchen boasting dishwasher, overhead storage and gas cook top
– Neutral tones paired with warm timber finishes evoke a sense of calm throughout
– Internal laundry with a second toilet to service the ground floor
– Upstairs you will find the bathroom and two bedrooms featuring spacious built-in wardrobes and plush carpets
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Additional storage via your private storeroom
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two secure undercover parking bays
– Jump on a train to take you to the CBD at Subiaco Train Station, approx 450m away
– Close proximity to St John of God, Sir Charles Gairdner and King Edward Memorial Hospital
– Take a short stroll and explore a plethora of bars and eateries along Hay Street and Rokeby Road
– Minutes from various nature walks at Kings Park
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Gas hot water
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…